Huw is a senior associate with substantial experience of advising businesses about employment and business immigration issues.
Huw’s areas of expertise include:
- the employment aspects of corporate and commercial transactions (including outsourcing, contracting and joint ventures);
- enforcement of confidentiality and port-termination restrictions against departing employees;
- redundancy and restructuring programmes;
- data protection subject access requests and privacy impact assessments; and
- strategic immigration advice and employment of overseas nationals.
Huw is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and the Immigration Law Practitioners Association. He regularly runs client training programmes and is a contributor to Practical Law.