Retail is a challenging industry. With dynamic trends, extraordinary logistics, price challenging and the rise of the connected consumer, retailers have to adapt quickly. If you are a retailer in today’s market, you need lawyers that understand the challenges, and are able to provide solutions to enable your business to gain that all-important competitive advantage. Our dedicated retail lawyers provide strategic advice to UK and global retailers to help them achieve their objectives.
We advise household names and international brands, including John Lewis Partnership, Harrods, Waterstones, and Victoria's Secret, on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters in the retail sector.
Areas of focus
Our specialist retail lawyers provide the full range of legal services including the following:
- Corporate and commercial contracts.
- Health and safety and regulatory matters.
- Specialist grocery regulation.
- IT, IP, online trading and data-security.
- Logistics and distribution.
- Real estate acquisition, disposal, leasing and portfolio management.