Our award-winning private client lawyers provide immigration legal advice to high net worth individuals looking to live in the UK, whether for work, study or family reasons. Our wider expertise in tax planning for non-UK domiciliaries allows us to provide practical advice to such individuals, ensuring that they can successfully navigate the UK’s tax system in conjunction with the UK’s immigration law.
Areas of focus
Our expertise in immigration legal advice includes the following:
- Advising high net worth individuals in relation to the Tier 1 (Investor) visa.
- Assisting EEA and Swiss nationals and their family members with immigration applications under the EEA Regulations and the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Preparing entry clearance and extension applications for non-EEA nationals under the Immigration Rules.
- Preparing family visa applications and advising on the relevant considerations of family law in conjunction with our Family team.
- Assisting Commonwealth citizens with UK Ancestry visa applications.
- Advising on Global Talent, Start-up and Innovator visas.
- Assisting high net worth individuals with permanent residence applications (e.g. Indefinite Leave to Remain and settled status).
- Advising on the different types of British nationality and the relevant application processes (e.g. British citizenship by naturalisation).
We have a particular specialism in advising high net worth individuals on complex issues and interactions between UK immigration and tax law including the UK tax implications of moving to the UK, pre-immigration tax planning, tax residence, domicile, settlement and naturalisation.
Please refer to our pricing and services details for further information.