We understand that corporate immigration to the UK can be a complex issue for global employers. We work collaboratively with our clients to simplify the process with straightforward advice. With a wealth of specialist experience, our business immigration lawyers will support you step by step through the process.
Our lawyers can help you identify the most effective route of entry and guide you through the application process. We can advise on executive appointments (including relocation, tax and remuneration packages) and we are also experienced in advising on changes to executive contracts, including dual contracts.
Employing foreign nationals can also generate specific HR issues. We draw on our experience across all aspects of employment law to ensure these needs are met.
Through associations with our preferred law firms, we also offer business immigration advice in other countries.
Areas of focus:
Our business immigration lawyers handle a wide variety of work including the following:
- Sponsor licence applications, ensuring HR compliance with sponsor licence obligations.
- Advice on current and prospective employee visa applications made by your employees.
- Assessment of the risks involved with recruiting and terminating employment of foreign nationals.
- Assessment of risks through disposals, mergers and acquisitions or restructuring involved with corporate immigration.
- Strategic advice on preventing the employment of illegal workers and handling appeals against the imposition of civil penalties following UK Visas and Immigration raids.